Complaint Review: LA Furniture Store

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: Marie — New York New York
LA Furniture Store
2910 S Santa Fe Ave Los Angeles, California USA

LA Furniture Store IT TOOK 8 MONTHS TO DELIVER THE COUCH AND IT BROKE WITHIN 2 MONTHS!!!! Los Angeles California

IT TOOK 8 MONTHS TO DELIVER THE COUCH AND IT BROKE WITHIN 2 MONTHS!!!!

NEVER, EVER BUY FROM THIS PLACE!! I ordered a sectional couch last June 2013 when I moved into my new apartment. I waited 3 months for the couch because it was a special order, and when it finally arrived in September, the COLOR WAS WRONG.

I notified LA furniture store about their mistake and they insisted that THE BEIGE COUCH THEY DELIVERED WAS THE SAME GRAY COUCH I ORDERED ONLINE! They REFUSED to replace the it and kept insisting they delivered the correct couch! I HAD TO COMPLAIN TO THE BBB, CA Consumer Affairs and GET A LAWYER for them to replace the couch!

After waiting another 5 months (a total of 8 months waiting!!), they finally delivered the couch in February. After two months of regular use, one of the cushions started to sink in. I had a couch repair guy come for an estimate to get it fixed and he said it would cost up to $500!!!! He told me that the COUCH FOUNDATION IS WEAK WHICH IS UNUSUAL FOR A SUPPOSEDLY 'HIGH QUALITY' COUCH.

I haven't heard back from LA Furniture and assume I will have to go through more hoops to get this fixed IF they will even repair it for me. LEARN FROM MY HORRIBLE MISTAKE, NEVER ORDER FROM LA FURNITURE STORE UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY $3,400 for a couch that will break in 2 months!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-Furniture-Store/Los-Angeles-California-90058/LA-Furniture-Store-IT-TOOK-8-MONTHS-TO-DELIVER-THE-COUCH-AND-IT-BROKE-WITHIN-2-MONTHS-1139406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA Furniture Store