Complaint Review: La Jolla Family Dentristry

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: TGreenberg — San Diego California
La Jolla Family Dentristry
7509 Draper Ave La Jolla, California USA

La Jolla Family Dentristry Dr. Jana Osmolinski Total waste of time, total sales pitch and flat out refused to honor Groupon, if I wouldn't purchase additional services La Jolla California

Don't waste your time. The new dentist at La Jolla Family Dentistry, Dr. Jana Osmolinski, was a total waste of time, a total sales pitch. I understand that dentists need to make money and they only get half the Groupon price, but the idea in a Groupon should be to show the customer how good they are, and get you to come back for future needs, and refer others, not to insist you buy other services. When I told them I didn't want to purchase other services beyond those of the Groupon, they flat out refused to continue with the cleaning and whitening! It's no wonder that the office was practically empty, and that they need to recruit people with offers (fakes ones though they may be), for $40 of cleaning, xrays, and lifetime whitening services. La Jolla Family Dentistry is Bait and Switch to the max.

This dental visit to La Jolla Family Dentistry was purely a sales office, and they did virtually nothing else. They advertised on Groupon $40 for xrays, cleaning, and lifetime of whitening. However, when I got there, I spent 40 minutes at the office, and they cleaned 2 teeth. The rest of the time they spent trying to convince me to get services which I did not want. When I told them I was not going to pay additional for any other services, the dentist told me it wasn't worth her time to continue, and left the room, and asked her assistant to continue trying to convince me to purchase other services. I told her I wasn't interested in listening to more pitches, and she told me they wouldn't even do the cleaning, so I left. In all, I wasted 90 minutes in drive time and sitting in a near empty La Jolla Family Dentistry office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/La-Jolla-Family-Dentristry/La-Jolla-California-92037/La-Jolla-Family-Dentristry-Dr-Jana-Osmolinski-Total-waste-of-time-total-sales-pitch-and-1132186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on La Jolla Family Dentristry