Complaint Review: LA SEO Service

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: Darren — Los Angeles California
LA SEO Service
13101 Washington Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90066 Los Angeles, California USA

LA SEO Service LA SEO Service is a Big Ripoff. Avoid at all costs or they will cost you Big-Time! Los Angeles California

LA SEO Services really put the screws to me and my company. I hired their basic value package and they didn't even meet the services that they listed as a part of the package. In fact, my comapny's online revenue went down while they worked for me and it really set me back a good ways. Their customer service was terrible, they often were impatient and rude with me and would IGNORE my questions. This type of service is absolutely absurd and should not even exist in today's marketplace-when there are so many other businesses I could have used.

I wanted to do a simple Pay-Per-Click campaign and they set up a AdWords account with Google but then neglected to update it to optimize for the keywords I needed. It's like I just paid them to register me for an account and then nothing else. I can't believe they have any positive reviews but maybe they spend more time managing their online reputation than they do with their clients. I was really dissapointed with the whole affair and am pissed about all the money and time my business lost when dealing with them.

If anyone is even remotely thinking about using this company, please heed my advice and stay far away from them. Their service is terrible and you will regret using them because they will not get you the extra revenue you want. Instead, they will just drain your coffers and try to perpetually justify their actions.

Save yourself the trouble and go with some other company, I am going to have to continue my search now, and will need a company to undo everything they did to screw my site up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-SEO-Service/Los-Angeles-California-90066/LA-SEO-Service-LA-SEO-Service-is-a-Big-Ripoff-Avoid-at-all-costs-or-they-will-cost-you-1054669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA SEO Service