• Report: #197648

• Submitted: Thu, June 22, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 22, 2006

• Reported By:Dayton Ohio
LA TAN
3979 Indian Ripple Rd Beavercreek, Ohio U.S.A.

LA TAN VIP Trouble Cancelling Membership Ripoff Beavercreek Ohio

I no longer needed LA TAN and asked to cancel my membership at the salon. The operator's gave me a number to call to cancel and they could not accept cancellations at the salon.

After calling the number several times and leaving my contact information on a message machine,no calls were ever returned. Mean while every month my credit card was billed $24.00 for 10 months. I called the salon once more and they gave me the same number and an additional VIP number which I called after no response.

The VIP support person I spoke to wanted to fax me cancellation papers. By this time I felt the contract was already broken and told him the contract is void. They put a hold so no additional billings would hit my credit card. I was also told that I could cancel at anytime at the salon. This is a serious communication problem because the salon would not cancel it.

I called my card provider and was able to dispute 5 months of charges which is currently under investigation. LA TAN will respond after the investigation... outcome unknown.

Jim
Dayton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2006 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LA-TAN/Beavercreek-Ohio-45440/LA-TAN-VIP-Trouble-Cancelling-Membership-Ripoff-Beavercreek-Ohio-197648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LA TAN