Complaint Review: LabGenix

• Submitted: Fri, December 13, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, December 13, 2013

• Reported By: Ame KB — Philmont New York
8677 Villa La Jolla Dr. 1231 LaJolla, California USA

LabGenix BeauteMD Ripped me off to the tune of $175 of unwanted, un-ordered product LaJolla California

In October of 2013, I paid $2.95 in shipping for a "free sample" of a product.  I was getting ready for ankle surgery on November 4 and did not get around to using the sample.  This morning, December 13, 2013, in the mail, was another box from the same company.  I called them, and discovered that since i did not return the "sample" I was automatically enrolled in some recurring program and have been charged a total of $175.  I was told that if I returned today's shipment unopened with RTS (Return To Sender) on it, I would be credited $87.50 LESS a $30 Re-Stocking Fee.

I want ALL my money back.  They are not listed in ANY Better Business Bureau anywhere, the zip code provided does not come up in the BBB search, and neither does the company.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK.  ALL OF IT.  And I plan on contacting an attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LabGenix/LaJolla-California-92037/LabGenix-BeauteMD-Ripped-me-off-to-the-tune-of-175-of-unwanted-un-ordered-product-LaJol-1106903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LabGenix