Complaint Review: Labgenix

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Anne — Melbourne Florida United States of America
7770 Regents Rd San Diego, California United States of America

Labgenix Beaute, MD charged $80 before the trial even finished, I had only recieved the cream less than 7 days before. San Diego, California

I was charged $80 less than 7 days after recieving product and having already taken the shipping out of my account. I have tried the product to no avail. I am not happy and the $80, not knowing it was coming out of my bank account, caused me to overdraft (which I am sure they will not refund).

If a class action law suit comes from this product I will be glad to join in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Labgenix/San-Diego-California-92122/Labgenix-Beaute-MD-charged-80-before-the-trial-even-finished-I-had-only-recieved-the-cr-975316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Labgenix