Complaint Review: labgenix

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: tom — denver Colorado United States of America
labgenix
BeauteMD by labgenix 7770 regents road 113-178 san diego, California United States of America

labgenix I order BeauteMD night cream on line for special offer $2.95 shipping and handeling for 14 days of free trial . After 2 days of using my skin start burning and turned red, i been trying to reach them san diego , California

*Consumer Comment: Great Product you didn't give it a chance

I order 14 days free trial Beaute night cream after 2 days of using of this product on my face , my face start burning and turn red, i been trying to reach them by phone and email to return this product but there is no way you can reach them  today(08/21/2012) i was on hold for 3 hours still nobody respond!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/labgenix/san-diego-California-92122/labgenix-I-order-BeauteMD-night-cream-on-line-for-special-offer-295-shipping-and-handel-930657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on labgenix

Great Product you didn't give it a chance

AUTHOR: Mz.QB1973 - (United States of America)

The key is doing your research. This product is amazing, true you get redness but that is the period of exfoliation and rejuvenation, I use the product and this is  a temporary set back but upon using the product I seen tremendous difference in two months. I called the customer service department and they help me and I understood it was a trial period.  I read the documentation and called when I got the product and they explained the terms and offered me a great promotion.  So I am sorry you had a bad experience. But I love the product and if you have questions call the service department of the company they very nice.