Complaint Review: labor ready

minnasota blvd anchorage, Alaska USA
  • Phone: 907-258-8636
  • Web:
  • Category: Employees

labor ready Labor ready In Anchorage Alaska. Never has any jobs to offer. they say they have jobs for me tell me to fill out a resume then ask them about the job they say I DON'T KNOW. anchorage Alaska

I have been with labor ready for a while now in one month three jobs only for four hours each the last job i never got paid for and told them they said they would get right on it that was yesterday and no money yet.

They told me to fill out resume for my type of job and my skills i operate heavy equipment also work on diesels i can weld gave a resume for that . here is a snow removal job for you that has nothing to do with my type of work i do.

I was told they had a company looking for a diesel tech fill out a resume for them.

I ask them again about it they say i don't know gave them the paper work if they gave them my resume they would have called i have many many hours working on pac car equipment that is kenworth and peterbuilt.

I was sent out for snow removal guess what never got paid for the job was sent out by labor ready

i was dressed warm but not dressed to sweep new cars in the deep snow.

I told them i am a equipment operator i should take some photos down to them to show them what heavy equipment looks like.

The staff in Anchorage Alaska at Labor ready are rude  talk to you very rude they want you their i 20 min where i am at their is no way and it is a 4 hour job each time 10 per hour for one 8 per hour for job two the snow removal i never got paid for so i don't know.

I am not a trouble maker i like to work combine work as diesel tech and operator is around 30 years.

everytime i go their they are on brake smoking i time them 15 min time them again out for another smoke brake 10 min just at work for 10 min they just have kids working their that have not been the job field that long that is how they act.

They look right at you and lie to your face and on the phone.

They say they have text alert they don't use it mine is hooked to the system just like everybody elses

I guess it is a scam here in alaska for some people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/labor-ready-/anchorage-Alaska-99503/labor-ready-Labor-ready-In-Anchorage-Alaska-Never-has-any-jobs-to-offer-they-say-they-1108042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on labor ready