Complaint Review: Labrakes Trucking

• Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: jlburgess33 — baldwinville Massachusetts
Labrakes Trucking
131 West River ST Orange, Massachusetts USA

Labrakes Trucking Robert Labrake This small company is run by a father and a daughter who have no clue how to do business This man Robert would change his percentage of what he was taking weekly from 5,10 and 15 % he threatened to hit me with a coffee cup when I confronted him on this and said unbelieveable things about my wife and children Orange Massachusetts

This small company is run by a father and a daughter who have no clue how to do business This man Robert would change his percentage of what he was taking weekly from 5,10 and 15 % he threatened to hit me with a coffee cup when I confronted him on this and said unbelieveable things about my wife and children.he got extremly pissed when he broke down with a load and I was unable to get his load for him because I was under my own so he fired me then he fired me again because I refused to go to his xmas get together. this guy is crazy and bipolar and his daughter tried to tell me when i switched from his insurance to my own that i owed him for the month of october when i activated my insurace her exact words were when you pay for oct it was for sept meaning she tried to tell me that you pay one month ahead.so I called the insurace company cause she said she did and the date you pay for is start til next month same date..these people do not have there s*** together and the are just money hungry and will rob one blind my advice to anyone looking for a job stay far away..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Labrakes-Trucking/Orange-Massachusetts-01364/Labrakes-Trucking-Robert-Labrake-This-small-company-is-run-by-a-father-and-a-daughter-who-1114188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Labrakes Trucking