Complaint Review: Ladco Leasing

• Reported By: Al — brook park Ohio United States of America
Ladco Leasing
555charles Dr. Suite 200 thousand oaks, California United States of America

Ladco Leasing Leasing Scam thousand oaks, California

The Ladco lease is a scam! I started a business this year and in the hustle and bustle of trying to get my business USbank accounts setup and everything I asked if they could help with a debit card machine. This is where Ladco entered the picture as I put my trust in US bank to represent a credible vendor. NOT. Turns out my business did not go very far and I called Ladco to see how to handle the leftover swipe machine. The phone call was more than rude, the person said I can do whatever I want with the machine, but I better keep making payments. I have closed all accounts regarding my business including the US bank account Ladco was taking thier payments from. Now that I have missed a payment the threats are beginning. Not sure what to do, but I do know I was taken advantage of by the US Bank and Ladco in a time I accepted them for doing fair business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2010 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ladco-Leasing/thousand-oaks-California-/Ladco-Leasing-Leasing-Scam-thousand-oaks-California-642796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ladco Leasing