Complaint Review: Lady Fitness

• Updated: Sat, August 10, 2013

• Reported By: ishshah — layton Utah
Lady Fitness
p.o. box 497 layton ut 84041 layton , Utah USA

Lady Fitness National Fitness Financial Rip off in canceling your contract layton Utah

On august 1st i spoke to a melissa adv them that i was moving to joliet illinois she said i qualified to cancel my membership / contract to please send to two copies of utility bills .

On august 5th i faxed what they requested for me to send  On august 9th i spoke to adele she said that per agreement they could not cancel because there was a club near by she said it was the tinley park facility.

She said it was 16 miles when i got the address from google its 20.5 miles from the residence she said it needed to be 25. miles in order to cancel the agreement .

I wanted to speak to her supervisor and a samantha came on the line after waiting 20 minutes on the phone she said the same i told her that i called in and they would agree to cancel my membership i adv her that i had financial issues and that i was not going to have a reliable vehicle.

to be able to  go 20,5 miles and 26 minutes one way to her facility when i asked her to stop charging my credit card she hung up on me and refused to give me an address to send in writing.

i then called again and spoke to a Kit she said that she did see where melissa put in the coments that i qualified to cancel my membership but due to there agreement they could not cancel the membership i refuse to drive 26 minutes one way to a facility that not even in my town.

I then asked if there contracts were by word of mouth or verbal she said that they should have givin me a copy i told her that nobody gave me a copy of a contract they didnt even make me sign anything she said that it was emailed to me.

I told her that i never got any contract from them and the facility manger at the time adv me that i could cancel my membership at anytime Risk free. if i happen to move and i said to Kit why not just honor it because a represenative at your location already told me i could cancel she was firm about her descision and told me she could not cancel it even tho it was noted all she said was that she would coach melissa for the miss information .

And they just Kept saying that if it was 25 miles they would iam 5 miles short on what the Lady Melissa Had quoted me and i belive that if it was documented and promised that they should deliver there promises .

I had to cxl my credit card because they refuse to stop charging me .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lady-Fitness-/layton-Utah-84041/Lady-Fitness-National-Fitness-Financial-Rip-off-in-canceling-your-contract-layton-Uta-1074774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lady Fitness