Complaint Review: ladybug pools

• Reported By: summer ruined — nottingham Pennsylvania
ladybug pools
309 Fellowship Road, Suite 200 Mt. Laurel, New Jersey USA

ladybug pools burnt by ladybug pools Mt. Laurel New Jersey

I purchased a pool from ladybug pools in April 2013. I was asked to place a deposit, which we all do in good faith. It took the pool company two months to finanlize the pool specs, etc., and my township approved the permit within a week. I was promised an install for the end of June, no show, no phone call. After several phone calls I finally got a response and was told definitely by the 4th of July the pool would be installed. Again, no phone call from company to confirm a date or to cancel the install. I would get texts from the constuction manager assuring me that it would be soon. August 2nd was the next set install date, no show, no phone call. Each time I would be lucky enough to get a hold of someone a date was promised for install. I took days off work waiting for them, skipped vacation in anticipation of having a pool for the summer. Finally I am asking for my deposit money back since it is now the end of August and I had heard nothing from them. I sent an email to get deposit back, they in return said they were going to install this week, August 19 - 23rd, yea right. Now I have no response regarding the return of my deposit, no pool and extremely frustrated kids. I would not deal with this company. They lie, blow you off and could care less. Now, I will have to file a claim to try to get my money back. Plus I am paying on a loan that I had for three months now for a pool that we don't have. They were really interested in making sure we had the funds available though to pay them. Stay away from this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ladybug-pools-/Mt-Laurel-New-Jersey-08054/ladybug-pools-burnt-by-ladybug-pools-Mt-Laurel-New-Jersey-1077421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ladybug pools