Complaint Review: Ladybug Pools

• Reported By: steelbone — Massachusetts
Ladybug Pools
309 Fellowship Road, Suite 200 Mt. Laurel, New Jersey USA

Ladybug Pools Stay Far Away From These Jerks Mt. Laurel New Jersey

We live in Massachusetts and decided to use lady bug pools because they seemed like a good honest fiberglass pool company. The sales guy who doesn’t work there anymore really had us sold to use them.

After signing the contract and beING forced/rushed to give them money in April for what we thought would be an April install and didn’t happen to early June....nightmare

Our contract read that they would install the pool and all electrical and plumbing that went with the pool would be done by Ladybug pools. Well after the pool was installed they tell us they cant do electrical and plumbing because we are in Massachusetts. So now i had to go out and get my own electrician and plumber...complete nightmare. Plus in my contract i had a price for this and now since i had to find my  guys  i had to pay more money.

Now the pool pump is broke, robot doesnt work and im not sure how to run my pool. I keep contact ladybug pools they they stopped returning my calls and text's.

I WOULD STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM LADYBUG POOLS. ONE OF THE WORST EXPERIENCES OF MY LIFE.

STILL TRYING TO GET MY PUMP AND ROBOT FIXED. PLUS STILL NOT SURE HOW TO PROPERLY RUN MY POOL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ladybug-Pools/Mt-Laurel-New-Jersey-08054/Ladybug-Pools-Stay-Far-Away-From-These-Jerks-Mt-Laurel-New-Jersey-1073448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ladybug Pools