Complaint Review: Lafayette Financial

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: Rippoff at Lafayette Financial — Phoenix Arizona
Lafayette Financial
1427 Finley Lane, Alamo, California USA

Lafayette Financial Don Powell Allan Powell These are the worst predetors I have ever dealt with. I got a loan from them they forclosed on my houe 6 months later. Worst thing is they kept my 1st mortgage open for the last 7 years and have been 30 days late on a regualr basis and refused to pay off my loan. Alamo CA

Do not deal with this company. They forclosed on my house though a very suspicious and preditory process. I took out a loan frrom them and they had my house six months later back in 2007. Before I knew what happened they owned my home. Now 7 years later they still havent paid off my old first mortgage making it impossible for me to get a loan. They just kept my loan open I'm not sureif this is legal.

I called and spoke to Don and Allen Powell at Lafayette Financial and asked them to do the right thing and pay off my loan since I dont own the house. I was told to "f " off and it not my concern.

I explained to him he has made the payment 30 days late over 15 times and was 120 ast due at one point. These people are obviously weathly people in Northern California and they can afford to pay the mortgae of 700.00 on my FHA loan. Now I am going to be 30 days late again this month leaving me no chance to ever get a home loan.

These people are preditores do not give them any business. Thank You

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lafayette-Financial/Alamo-California-94507/Lafayette-Financial-Don-Powell-Allan-Powell-These-are-the-worst-predetors-I-have-ever-de-1126700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lafayette Financial