Complaint Review: Lafyette Parc Apartment West Covina CA

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Anthony.S — West covina California
Lafyette Parc Apartment West Covina CA
624 S GLENDORA AVE WEST COVINA, California USA

Lafyette Parc Apartment West Covina California NWP bill ripoff WEST COVINA California

i receive a NWP bill ever month in the amount of $50 plus i have tried to have the rental office and the corporate office explain to me how the bills works no one in the rental office or in the corporate office can explain to me how it works they all tell me we are not sure how it works. The corporate office sent me some formula that is used and i cannot understand what the hell is the formula and the office staff is no help what so ever. my apt is 700 sq ft and i live alone. my gas and edison bill does not add up to $50.00 for both bills so that tells me I may have been being over charged for the last three years. we use to have two trash containers now it's down to one container however my bill is still the same. Can someone from the BBB look into how Layfayette Parc Apartments in West Covna ca may be over charging there residents and hopefully we can get a class action lawsuit against this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lafyette-Parc-Apartment-West-Covina-CA/WEST-COVINA-California-91790/Lafyette-Parc-Apartment-West-Covina-California-NWP-bill-ripoff-WEST-COVINA-California-1076489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lafyette Parc Apartment West Covina CA