Complaint Review: LAGUNA BAY SPA

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: STEWART E — GEORGETOWN Kentucky
LAGUNA BAY SPA
1044 FORDTOWN ROAD KINGSPORT , Tennessee USA

LAGUNA BAY SPA mfgspadirect.comLEISURE PRODUCTS CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT KINGSPORT Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Totally agree a class action should be filed!

I have had my X-6  spa for 11 months and have replaced 2 Packs , 2 Heaters , Subwoofer , Display and now my pack is burnt out again after replacing my heater again . I have had to do all the labor , because Laguna have refused to send any servicemen out to do repairs under the warranty . My side panel and corners are worn out from taking them off and on so much . I have called repeately and asked for a refund , I am NOT a hot tub repairman , and shouldnt be working on this spa continously .

Does any one know if a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT  is in process ?? Or a attorney in Tennessee will to take these people on ??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LAGUNA-BAY-SPA-/KINGSPORT-Tennessee-37663/LAGUNA-BAY-SPA-mfgspadirectcomLEISURE-PRODUCTS-CLASS-ACTION-LAWSUIT-KINGSPORT-Tennes-1109532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LAGUNA BAY SPA

Totally agree a class action should be filed!

AUTHOR: Jon - ()

This company is the worst!

We made extensive repairs to our X-12 tub in the first 6 months we owned it (May 2011):

- 2 pumps

- 2 plumbing leaks

- 2 LED lights

- 1 brain box / control

Several corner panels that came apart

Within the first year, the cover failed and had to be replaced.

We repeatedly asked for a technician to come out so we had documented repairs in case we later needed to file a claim.  It NEVER happened.  I was working away from home and the "service" department left it to my wife to re-wire a 220v panel and replace two pumps.  It's a good thing she is amazing and able to do it, otherwise it would have been 6 months after the purchase before I had time to do it.

I just had to call them again for a E2 error code and a heater not working. My original documents say 5 years on parts with a declining scale after the first 2 years.  I was OK with that but when I went to determine how much it would cost, service explained they "changed hands" and all parts warranties were 2 years. According to other reports I've read, the company has "changed hands" before to escape an avalanche of poor quality and bad business.

Oh yea...the service department could not identify the erroer code but the guy had the nerve to say, "you may as well buy the heater. It's on sale and will probably fail soon anyway - if that's not the problem now."

These people are all scammers from the owners to the people that work there. They know they produce garbage and have a company culture designed to make you do the work on their failed product.