Complaint Review: Laguna Bay Spas Liesure Products

• Updated: Wed, November 20, 2013

• Reported By: Brian — Westfield New York
Laguna Bay Spas Liesure Products
1044 fordtown Rd. Fordtown, Tennessee USA

Laguna Bay Spas Liesure Products Terrible disapointment - Terrible customer Service !!! Fordtown Tennessee

Approximately 2 years ago My Wife and I  were looking for the perfect present for each other. We agreed on a Hot Tub frrom Laguna Bay Spas.  The X-HDTV model. It was the worst mistake.  We have had nothing but trouble.  We have had to have 3 heaters replaced. The first replacement required a Plumber to re-fit the the spas water pipe configurations to make it work.  The T.V. that it came with did not work, and had to be replaced.  The stereo and DVD system is faulty and has not worked in over a year.

THe Electrical system for the spa is sub standard.  Pump #3 does not work at all.  We had to run a seperate circuit just to run the Heater. I think we are on the 3rd circuit board for this spa. The  Salt-in-ator system was never connected from the factory. Upon delivery- there was panel damage as well. Now I will address the Customer Service Dept. I am a very patient person. After more than 30 phone calls... guess what? Our warranty expired!! I was to contact Electricians, Plumbers, and local Spa Dealers to make the corrections to get this Damn thing to work.

All of which, Iwas told that the costs would be taken care of. Well that was not the case... not even close!!!!!  We have over $10,000.00 dollars invested in this spa.   It now sits dormant in my yard.  I can not in clear conscience even try to sell this piece of crap!  I am going to take my Backhoe, dig a big hole, and bury this worthless Coffin.  The Support staff were both patronizing and condescending! I was hung-up on, disconnected, put on hold, yelled at, and was told time frames that were nothing but lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laguna-Bay-Spas-Liesure-Products/Fordtown-Tennessee-37663/Laguna-Bay-Spas-Liesure-Products-Terrible-disapointment-Terrible-customer-Service-F-1100882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laguna Bay Spas Liesure Products