Complaint Review: Lainer Development Inc

• Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: Carol Smith — Van nuys California
Lainer Development Inc
16216 Kittridge Street, Van Nuys, California USA

Lainer Development Inc Simha Lainer, Nahum Laier, Mark Lainer, Luis Lainer Rip off money on Lease Van Nuys California

I was leasing from Lainer Development, Inc. and when it came time for them to return some of my monthly rent, they failed to do so stating that I failed to keep up my part of the lease, which is not true.  I have been leasing from them for years.  They failed to fix my roof, which caused my product to get ruined, causing me to lose $50,000.00 and all that they told me to do is to "put a tarp over my merchandise"...I did and it still got ruined!  Do not lease from them!  They are a total scam...they will also ruin your credit and cause you to lose money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lainer-Development-Inc/Van-Nuys-California-91306/Lainer-Development-Inc-Simha-Lainer-Nahum-Laier-Mark-Lainer-Luis-Lainer-Rip-off-money-1132386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lainer Development Inc