Complaint Review: LaJunta Furniture

• Reported By: anonymous — LaJunta Colorado
LaJunta Furniture
601 E 1st St LaJunta, Colorado USA

LaJunta Furniture rude, disrespectful, worst customer service LaJunta Colorado

LAJUNTA FURNITURE, let me tell u something- I had to option of buying a couch from you today and after your employee and you, the owner did what you did. the sign said $178, next to it, was a couch that said $1,275... I left, came back with my grandma, we ask about the couch, to make sure its the correct price that was listed ON the tag that was pinned to that couch and we were told that was a mistake, and it should've read $1,178. when my grandma and I politely asked why we cant have the couch for the listed price, and the response was "if I sold it at $200, i'd lose my job, let me call the boss over and maybe he can work something out." the boss didn't even get off his ass to come over, he "negotiated" with my grandma from across the warehouse and was extremely rude when saying "you think we would sell it for $178? we'd lose money, I am NOT selling it for that price. that tag is not right". OKIE DOKIE, the way I see it, is if a company, had a price tag, pinned to a product such as a piece of furniture, with a set price on it, you should sell it at that price! I understand that mistakes are indeed made, but the way you looked at and talked to us was extremely rude and not appreciated. learn some manners, try out respect for a change- just because we're not "high paying customers" doesn't mean we don't deserve the right to have customer service. and before I end this rant- take down your sign that says "we beat everyone's prices" because its bullcrap. i'm taking my business elsewhere and wont be referring anyone to you ever again. besides, I have better luck, amazing customer service, and better outcome when I'm at Rent-A-Center...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LaJunta-Furniture/LaJunta-Colorado-81050/LaJunta-Furniture-rude-disrespectful-worst-customer-service-LaJunta-Colorado-1063273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LaJunta Furniture