Complaint Review: lakeside inn

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: cmcombs — denver Colorado United States of America
lakeside inn
6251 federal blvd Denver, Colorado United States of America

lakeside inn paid a month, had a seizure, did not like roommate, paid 600, rent started on 3rd, kicked out on 8th stayed only 5 days after paying a month. she wont refund the rest.. new my condition. i am disabled Denver, Colorado

I have been staying at the lakeside inn owned by mrs. Young. In November i had a seizure before paying on the 3rd. Paying 600 a month. I had a friend come help me out and at first she was ok with it. Now i am disabled. I get paid once a month on the 3rd. On the 8th she bangs on my door saying i do not like you friends girlfriend and u need to leave today. On the 3rd she told me this is your last month here. I don't want to find you dead in the room from a seizure. I worry about you all the time. Told her i was fine and the seizures are something i have had for 5 years. She said i had to move December 3rd. I said ok. Gave me time to find a new place. Kicked out November 8th. Paid a month and kicked out after 5 days. She did give me 140 dollars but she would not refund the rest which is 360 dollars more. I am disabled and live check to check. I had to barrow 500 to stay at another motel. I lost 860 dollars in November.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lakeside-inn/Denver-Colorado-80221/lakeside-inn-paid-a-month-had-a-seizure-did-not-like-roommate-paid-600-rent-started-o-981691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lakeside inn