- Report: #1090791
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: LAKESIDE PLAZA CONDO ASSN
LAKESIDE PLAZA CONDO ASSN5011 Meadowood Mall Way, Suite 200 Reno, Nevada USA
LAKESIDE PLAZA CONDO ASSN, Lakeside Plaza HOA, Lakeside Plaza Homeowners' Association, EBMC, Eugene Burger Management Corporation, Gayle A. Kern, Esq., Kern Ltd Homeowner Association Election Fraud, Embezzlement, Contractor Fraud, Kickbacks, State of Nevada Reno Nevada
*General Comment: Sorry but something doesnt add up...
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
EMBEZZLEMENT, ELECTION FRAUD, KICKBACKS TO BOARD
on Eugene Burger Management Corporation's and HOA Attorney Gayle A. Kern's watch!
LAKESIDE PLAZA HOA (RENO, NEVADA)
* Several homeowner petitions to call special elections repeatedly refused by Lakeside Plaza Board, Kenyon & EBMC (election fraud)
* 1 board director "dictator” (Richard Svihla) has been on board for approx. 10 years
* Ballots were fabricated ("stuffed ballots”) according to witness
* Former Lakeside Plaza Board President Frank Perau was, allegedly, never elected and possibly "appointed” by EBMC with the intent to steer contracts to "preselected” contractors (no-bid contracts)
* Embezzled funds by former LP Board President was possible payoff/”hush money” by EBMC and HOA attorney, Gayle A. [continued below]....
* 2 discrepant reserve studies – 1 reserve study "cooked” to require special assessments that would later be embezzled.
* HOA attorney Gayle A. Kern appeared worried when the "uncooked” reserve study was discovered. The "uncooked” reserve study did not require special assessments (that were later embezzled).
* Lakeside Plaza has used illegal, unlicensed contractors
* Lakeside Plaza Board steers contracts to "preselected contractors” (no-bid contracts)
* Lakeside Plaza Board refused to provide homeowners copies of contract bids and financials
* Lakeside Plaza Board has received kickbacks which have been validated by letters from State of Nevada.
* Lakeside Plaza uses illegal, unlicensed debt collector to fraudulently foreclose on homeowners (as validated by letter from State of Nevada)
CONSTRUCTION DEFECT FRAUD
* "Preselected” contractors intentionally perform defective work as a means to charge Lakeside Plaza homeowners additional money to repair the defects. For several years, LP has been overcharging (bilking homeowners) for roof repairs. Roof repair work is a "cash cow” for involved conspirators.
* "Preselected” contractors intentionally perform defective work as a means to charge Lakeside Plaza homeowners additional money for litigation (attorneys will profit from construction defect litigation)
* This extortion/fraudulent foreclosure criminal racket is adversely affecting federally-subsidized (taxpayer-funded) home loans such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA. Taxpayers will, ultimately, pay the price for these crimes.
WHISTLEBLOWER RETALIATION/INTIMIDATION (USED TO SCARE WITNESSES INTO SILENCE)
* Former Lakeside Plaza Board Director was threatened into silence by HOA attorney, Gayle A. Kern. The board director was threatened with litigation for everything the director owned by HOA attorney, Gayle A. Kern if the director would say anything about the special assessment/embezzlement scheme.
* Embezzler/Lakeside Plaza Board President (in collusion with HOA attorney, Gayle A. Kern) filed restraining orders same day as recording a fraudulent foreclosure on a whistleblower/victim's home (to intimidate homeowner to not pursue legal action of this criminal racket)
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LAKESIDE-PLAZA-CONDO-ASSN/Reno-Nevada-89502/LAKESIDE-PLAZA-CONDO-ASSN-Lakeside-Plaza-HOA-Lakeside-Plaza-Homeowners-Association-EB-1090791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.