- Report: #697391
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Lambert & Lambert, Inc.
Lambert & Lambert, Inc.7616 Currell Blvd, Suite 200 St. Paul, Minnesota United States of America
Lambert & Lambert, Inc. RIP-OFF GLORIFIED REVENUE GENERATING LANDING PAGE FOR COMANY WITH NELIGABLE VALUE FOR SO-CALLED "EVALUATION REPORTS" USED TO SOURCE CUSTOMERS FOR THEIR OTHER COMPANIES!!!!! St. Paul, Minnesota
*Author of original report: What a load of hogwash on Lambert & Lambert Rebuttal!!!
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Similar Product Patented
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
"Evaluation Report" information they sent me is scant and not much beyond what one is already aware of and easily accessed/on-line researched info; not much to the evaluation which is really just a fee for their time to look at people's information coupled with "Resources" information they send one, the first page of which are the Owners/Company's other companies/affiliates (I looked up company Info on Secretary of States Entity searches for each) selling services to Inventors...second page has general resources any one can easily pull up on a an on-line search.
Overall the site is polished and seems like it is the real thing, but DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THEN HAVE TO TANGLE WITH THEM TO GET YOUR REFUND!
Sales they are really pitching is for their OWN other website based services (ENHANCE PRODUCT DESIGN, INC. [continued below]....
- basically billing one; EXAMPLE of their Competitor Davidson will review your Info and has billable services for you to decided on/sell to you upfront - while Lambert bills you upfront for a "report" that is essentially on their "decision making to become your Agent/take on your Invention" (you are PAYING FOR A REPORT ON THEM DECIDING ON BECOMING AN AGENT FOR YOU/YOUR INVENTION - their time to look at your information, like Scammer "book publishing agents" bill "reading fees", but at least they label it as such) - and give you Resources to "Companies they have Negotiated Discounts on Services with to take your Invention to next levels, etc.,
BUT THEY DO NOT LET YOU KNOW THESE HIGHLIGHTED COMPANIES THEY ARE RECOMMENDING ARE THEIR OWN COMPANIES - they negotiated with themselves to give one a discount, HUH???) to get people to sign on while they are really selling their other billable services/sites/affiliate revenue producing partners and a few free/general industry referrals to tie a bow on everything!!
They seem to have covered their bases and have working relationships with other services providers to sell each others products and services and talk each others services up/above board, etc., assurances so one can feel like they can trust them!! Which would be just fine as business promotions go if the particular services for Lambert Invent where not based on misleading Advertising, etc.
I communicated with company and requested immediate refund, got response with excuses that did not respond to my refund request suggesting my refund request was because "my invention was my baby and I was not happy they did not select my Invention" - what a Presumption and insult when I am requesting a refund because of their misleading advertising!!!! They also included additional patched up Info (an expanded view of a Patent sample, easily pulled on-line) sent, meant to try to convince me otherwise.
I hold firm, and only want my refund immediately. AS OF YET THEY HAVE NOT REFUNDED ME.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2011 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lambert-Lambert-Inc/St-Paul-Minnesota-55125/Lambert-Lambert-Inc-RIP-OFF-GLORIFIED-REVENUE-GENERATING-LANDING-PAGE-FOR-COMANY-WITH-697391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.