Complaint Review: lancaster puppies

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Angry Justice — johnstown Pennsylvania
lancaster puppies
574 Gibbons Rd Bird in Hand , Pennsylvania USA

lancaster puppies Thelma and John Blank Breeders also Keystone Puppies Thelma Blank and Keystone Puppies said that I can sell mix breeds for ACA Registered Pure Breed Bird in Hand Pennsylvania

These people told me that I can sell the puppies from a mix breed they sold me for pure breed puppies to people can you beleive that. I thought that I was purchasing a pure breed ACA Shih Tzu from them. The place was a big farm where I went to pick up the puppy. I heard a lot of negative things now about Lasncaster and puppymills since I been investigatilng about my dog. The people from Keystone Puppies has been very nasty about my refund for this dog even though they are suppose to be guaranteeing  these puppies to be pure breed.

They are not trying to do nothing, this all seems to be a racket anytime they tell me that I can sell mixed puppies for ACA pure breed, but they are goig to give me my money. I had the dog DNA tested and the breeder John Blank said that he knew it was accurate but these people still havnt sent me my money. If you have a complaint against these people then report them to the different goverment agencys like the  better buisness bureau and States Attorney Office and make peoplevaware of thes kind of eople and buisnesses. I am not going to let them get away with my money. I am reporting them and I a getting ready to sue them for full damages. This kid of things need to be stoppednow!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lancaster-puppies/Bird-in-Hand-Pennsylvania-17505/lancaster-puppies-Thelma-and-John-Blank-Breeders-also-Keystone-Puppies-Thelma-Blank-and-K-1082304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lancaster puppies