Complaint Review: lancaster referrals

• Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: patricknewman — madison New Hampshire USA
lancaster referrals
4050 w. maple road bloomfield hills, Michigan United States of America

lancaster referrals Aaron washington,Robert G.Bell, John Meir lancaster referrals scammm bloomfield hills, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Lancaster Referrals is a scam

*Consumer Comment: To the person that wrote this

Emailed me and said to call them cause they approved me for a 10k. I called them. Aaron Washington i talked to. He said i have to western union him $990.00 as collateral. But it would go towards my loan with a 7% interest over 5 years. My payment was going to be $198.01 a month. And as soon as i wired him the $990.00 the $10k would be put in my account within a few hours.

Also had a form for insurance in which would cost $1500.00 more. There were phone numbers at the top of he paper work that most were 855 numbers. But one was 866. And those were the area codes. The rest of the number was the same. My wife and i researched this company to death. And nothing would show up under google. We had to physically type in the www address. And there it was. Very unusual. We then googled the telephone number and came up as a scam. But under a different company name. So we havent done anything and will not. But i am going to call them back and test there minds in the morning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lancaster-referrals/bloomfield-hills-Michigan-48301o/lancaster-referrals-Aaron-washingtonRobert-GBell-John-Meir-lancaster-referrals-scammm-947182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lancaster referrals

Lancaster Referrals is a scam

AUTHOR: Kristine - (United States of America)

My husband and I had the same exact thing happen to us.  Richard Parker form Lancaster called us and said we were approved for 10k, but would have to send $800 as collatoral for our bad credit.  We were desperate and sent the money western union.  We never had the 10k funded to our account, and after several days of leaving messages trying to get ahold of Richard he said we needed to send another $800.  We had no money left to send even if I dumb enough to do so.  We asked them to send our $800 back since they already had breached the contract signed by Robert G. Bell and my husband and they said that it would take a month.  It's amazing to me that something that took us 15 minutes to send to them was going to take a month to send back.

To the person that wrote this

AUTHOR: John Sinachack - (United States of America)

I am also a client. email me at john.sinachack@aviall.com I am also skeptical about this company and would like to talk to you. I want to know what phone extension he gave you.