Complaint Review: lance s garrison

• Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: katie — barstow California USA
lance s garrison
rt 2 box 4 joplin mo barstow, California United States of America

lance s garrison lets set the record straight barstow, California

*General Comment: Lucy

*UPDATE Employee: Nice try Lance

FOR THE RECORD. My name is katie I am a victim of lance by the fact he left me with our 1month old child Gunner. The fact is he has passed away I saw him last on his birthday 3/8/12 he left our house in barstow an shot himself in the head. Feel free to check the local papers an please stop writing these things about him.yes he is scum an in h**l where he belongs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lance-s-garrison/barstow-California-/lance-s-garrison-lets-set-the-record-straight-barstow-California-895109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lance s garrison

#1 General Comment

Lucy

AUTHOR: Lucy - (United States of America)

Just for the RECORD ... Katie or whatever the hell your name is...are you that pathetic you make up a horrible story of someone killing themselves?? You did not see him on his birthday when ME, LANCE , my SON and family celebrated his birthday all day long!!! Nice try though and your make believe child GUNNER does not exsist! My bf has never cheated nor left my side . I should know we live together!!! Nice try though:) he does have kids but not by YOU!! Get a life.... You'r nothing to him nor are any of These drama causing women!!!!!!

Nice try Lance

AUTHOR: #1lancevictim - (United States of America)

Well, Katie, as i see it, you are a liar yourself. i did check local papers on his fake death, and guess what? Nothing anywhere about it. Since the last time I wrote to a "katie" I got Angela Anderson is further proof that someone is lying about all of this. And Lucy in Turlock swears he is alive and lives with her. You all belong in hell for this web of lies. You all don't even think about the real children, Wyatt and Savannah! There is no "Gunner" nice try though, i can see right through that, as that is what he wanted to name my son, duh, you are a piece of sh* Lance, your mother should have aborted you!