Complaint Review: Landers Toyota

• Reported By: Lost — St. Louis Missouri
Landers Toyota
9091 Dunn Rd Hazelwood, Missouri USA

Landers Toyota $88 down $88 a month rip off Hazelwood Missouri

I saw the info on late night TV, $88 down $88 a month for new or almost new car loans. Bad credit, no credit, bankruptcy, repos, you get where I'm going... Sounds to good to be true, right? Well it is!

We drive the 45 minutes from our house to get there, answer all of the questions, wait for the salesman to go talk to the loan officer, which didn't take more than 10 minutes, which in my opinion wasn't long enough to get the answer he came back with! We've bought cars before and it took longer than that. You know it! Not $88 down! You need $1000 down, not what they were requesting, what the bank wanted! My answer: I knew it was a scam! I told the salesman I new it and was going to report it to everyone I could and walked out! My husband sat there and listened to him for a few minutes longer.

Bottom line, if it sounds to good to be true, it is! Don't waste your time on this one!

I did my research online before going and knew it was a scam going in, but had high hopes that just maybe it wouldn't be. My faith in mankind is ruined! Landers Toyota in Hazelwood MO is full of lies! No such thing as $88 down and $88 a month!

Oh, and the $88 a month, that's only for 3 months, then your payment can go up to $300 or more a month! Can you say Rip Off!

Take my advice and do not waste your time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Landers-Toyota/Hazelwood-Missouri-63042/Landers-Toyota-88-down-88-a-month-rip-off-Hazelwood-Missouri-1136516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Landers Toyota