Complaint Review: LandTax Georgia

• Reported By: James — Lombard Illinois
LandTax Georgia
281 Alma Hwy / P.O. Box 732 Hazlehurst, Georgia USA

LandTax Georgia Money for Nothing Hazlehurst Georgia

I paid LandTax Georgia (LandTax LLC, also operating as LandTax Florida) to represent me in a property tax appeal I had scheduled in Dekalb, Georgia. They told me they had had my assessment lowered. When I contacted the Board of Equalization themselves, I learned that I had lost the appeal because noone had even attended the hearing. Months of trying to get an answer from LandTax resulted in promises to look into it but in the end, they never gave me a straight answer. If you want to lose your money and lose your property tax appeal, hire LandTax Georgia.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LandTax-Georgia/Hazlehurst-Georgia-31539/LandTax-Georgia-Money-for-Nothing-Hazlehurst-Georgia-1096665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LandTax Georgia