Complaint Review: Lansing carpet repair

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: Landlord — Mason Michigan
Lansing carpet repair
6725 mill wheel drive Lansing, Michigan USA

Lansing carpet repair Thomas adkins, tom adkins lansing michigan We picked up this guys flyer at menards and were scammed, he didnt finish the job and overcharged us Lansing Michigan

We hired this guy fromm enards to do our carpets. Immed. He is two hours late to the job. He finally shows up and is a little rude man. He says it is $600 for the job even though his flyer says .35 a sq he decides to charge us .50 a sq foot. I pay him $600 and notice the guy who i paid and drives the truck does nothing but sit outside while hiso ther workers slave for him. by him coming two hours late i had to leave the job site to go get my kid from daycare by now. Big mistake two rooms were not done. Tack strip installed and the carpet thrown all over the place. I called him back he thomas adkins said to me take this how you Want but you just got Taken for $600 and you and your girlfriend can f**k off. He then hung up After making threats on my family. I Called menards immed and they are helping me fix this problem. He also mentioned he had been in prison and hates black people To Me in my drive way. By then. Had already paid him before i saw his true colors. 517 505 0106 is the number I called to hire him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lansing-carpet-repair/Lansing-Michigan-48854/Lansing-carpet-repair-Thomas-adkins-tom-adkins-lansing-michigan-We-picked-up-this-guys-f-1153897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lansing carpet repair