Complaint Review: laptop advantage

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: wanda — Springfield Massachusetts USA
laptop advantage
7419 Mentor ave Mentor Ohio 44060 Mentor, Ohio United States of America

laptop advantage Sold me a broken Laptop, when send for replacement never got another one back. Mentor, Ohio

On the beginning of June I bought a Laptop from Laptop advantage and it came withing a week. I plug it and charge it but when I turn it on the screen was crack. I called them that same day and they blame UPS because they drop packages. So they said send back we replace it, but is now August and even thought I keep calling and calling they always say oh we have it ready for shipment is going out tomorrow. Well is been three months and nothing and I decided no to wait any longer. I got my received and the papers from Ups when they pick it again.

Wanda

Springfield, Mass

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 03:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/laptop-advantage/Mentor-Ohio-44060/laptop-advantage-Sold-me-a-broken-Laptop-when-send-for-replacement-never-got-another-one-924062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on laptop advantage