Complaint Review: Laptop Outlet

• Updated: Sun, November 24, 2013

• Reported By: Alan — Somers Point New Jersey
Laptop Outlet
6925 Saint Estaban Street Tujunga, CA 91042 Tujunga, California USA

Laptop Outlet Sold a refurbished laptop, never worked properly, sent back 3 times, never got it back after the 3rd time Tujunga California

Do not buy a refurbished computer from the laptop outlet! My son spent $500.00 on a refurbished Mac Book last this past April (2013). The computer had several malfunctioning keys, so we were asked to return it so the problem could be addressed. We got the laptop back about two weeks later and within two weeks, the Mac Book wouldn’t power up. Again, we were asked to send it back so the problem could be addressed. After about four weeks and several unanswered e-mails, we were finally told that the charger was bad and that the laptop was being returned.

Once again, after having the computer for about two to three weeks, it stopped powering up. I took it to a local computer store, where they tried a new charger, but this did not work. I was again asked to send back the laptop so it could be “switched out for a new one.”   I sent the laptop back in July (2013). It is now November 24, 2013, and I still have not received the laptop. Several of my e-mails have gone unanswered, but this is the last one I received on October 28, 2013: “Laptop has been repaired and is with shipping right now. “  That was almost one month ago.

In my opinion, based on my experience with the Laptop Outlet, the company provides an inferior product with extremely poor customer service.  I would highly recommend not buying any product from the laptop outlet!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2013 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laptop-Outlet/Tujunga-California-91042/Laptop-Outlet-Sold-a-refurbished-laptop-never-worked-properly-sent-back-3-times-never-1101883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laptop Outlet