Complaint Review: laptopcharge.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: ripppedofff — Houston Texas United States of America

laptopcharge.com failure to deliver product Internet

I made a purchase of a laptop battery.  That was July 27, 2012. It is now Sept 12, 2012.

Apparently, UPS delivered the battery to the wrong city and wrong address so their tracking confirms.  Laptopbattery the seller, wants to wait till the product is recovered per UPS to either deliver the product or refund my money.

Seller says, UPS can not get a hold of me. UPS has never called me. I have called UPS many times and they can only say they can only talk to shipper and not me.  The product was shipped from Canada to the US- Texas.  I have called local UPS, I have called the main UPS number, I have called UPS Canada, I have called UPS tracking. I have called UPS International tracking. Only reply I get is that they can only talk to seller.

Since UPS can not locate the product, they keep closing the case. I keep contacting seller to have them reopen case or give me my money back. Each time UPS says it will take 8-10 business days to resolve the issue. So we wait and wait till they cant find the product and close the case again and again.

This dispute is clearly between UPS and the shipper but the shipper prefers to do nothing.  They should have taken the customer side when UPS informed them the package was sent to the wrong address and city and clearly not to me.

I have requested a refund after so many weeks of waiting.  Clearly, I did not receive the package and clearly the seller knows this yet they prefer not to return my money.  Again, UPS has said this is between them and the seller and not me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/laptopchargecom/internet/laptopchargecom-failure-to-deliver-product-Internet-940351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on laptopcharge.com