Complaint Review: laptopz-outet

• Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: hoppysport — New York New York United States of America
laptopz-outet
North Brunswick, New Jersey United States of America

laptopz-outet laptopz.com laptopz.com products are junk, they don't work, they don't honor warranties North Brunswick, New Jersey

Stay away from laptopz.com on eBay.  Don't believe any of their positive feedback.  The Internet is loaded with reviews from customers who have been ripped-off by these sleazy grifters.I bought a battery for my Lenovo notebook.  It wouldn't even click on. I have purchased other replacement batteries for my notebook and they all
worked like a charm.  This bundle of crap wouldn't even attach.

I sent them an e-mail and they put me through dozens of steps.  They even had me take pictures of my other batteries and e-mail the images to them. Here was their response:

Thanks for your email.

For this case, would you please fix it with the paper? Makeit to lock in your laptop, and we will give some discount to you for your next order, is it ok?

Please feel free to contact us if there is anything we can assist.

Best Regards Laptopz-outlet Customer Care

WTF? Are you serious? I have no idea what they said. And why would I ever buy something else from them?

Stay away from these thieves. Buy cheap, buy twice. Do yourself a favor and buy an OEM battery. It's cheaper in the long run, and you won't have to give business to jokers like laptopz.com. STAY AWAY...STAY AWAY!  They sell junk and don't stand by their crappy products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/laptopz-outet/North-Brunswick-New-Jersey-/laptopz-outet-laptopzcom-laptopzcom-products-are-junk-they-dont-work-they-dont-honor-988843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on laptopz-outet