Complaint Review: laptopz-outlet

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: jeanhermano — iloilo Philippines
laptopz-outlet

laptopz-outlet I tried purchasing a battery replacement for my laptop and paid it through Paypal. The seller said the item was shipped but til now I still havent received it and its been taking so long. The link is , Internet

The link is : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270993003301&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

I was advised 3-5weeks delivery transit and was given tracking number. I tried checking the shipment using the Confirmation Number: NK0000011664 given to me but was advised it is invalid. I also contacted my local post about it but was advised it is indeed invalid. Because of this, I contacted the seller and they reasoned out that the item might have "gotten lost along the way" and offered to send a new battery instead with another lead time of 3-5 weeks.

The 2nd confirmation number giver to me was LN625587769US, shipped out on Feb 1st this year. Again, I tried checking the said confirmation number through USPS website but still got no result. Same with my local post. I tried communicating this with the seller and they kept on insisting that the item was shipped on time but just cant be tracked online.

Tried asking them why can it be tracked but got no answer to it. After the said lead time, March 1st, I tried asking for a refund from the seller since no item arrived, but they refused to give me one. They claimed to give less than half the sale price which isnt right for me. I tried asking for the full refund but til now hasnt heard anything from them. I just wanted to get my money back from those scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/laptopz-outlet/internet/laptopz-outlet-I-tried-purchasing-a-battery-replacement-for-my-laptop-and-paid-it-throug-1024056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on laptopz-outlet