Complaint Review: Laridian Consulting, Inc

• Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: Dan — Canton New York
Laridian Consulting, Inc
577 Hamburg TPKE Wayne, New Jersey USA

Laridian Consulting, Inc received a judgement against me for 5 figure debt in 2007. I was never served, nor aware of any such judgement until I went to get a mortgage this year, 2013. Wayne New Jersey

I was inquiring about a mortgage, and my lender notified me that I had a judgement against me for $25,000 dating from 2007.  I was never made aware of any outstanding debt nor was I ever served.  They alledgedly sent the summons to my old address.  This firm is apparently notorious for such actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laridian-Consulting-Inc/Wayne-New-Jersey-07470/Laridian-Consulting-Inc-received-a-judgement-against-me-for-5-figure-debt-in-2007-I-w-1059730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laridian Consulting, Inc