Complaint Review: larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram in surprise az

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: hellno13 — goodyear Arizona
larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram in surprise az
13165 n. auto show ave. surprise, Arizona United States of America

larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram in surprise az THE LOWEST FORM OF SCUM surprise, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: they stole my money literally

These guys are constantly innovating new ways to F**K people. I started working there in March. I've been selling cars for about 4 years. It sucks. I am an honest guy who keeps getting in trouble at car dealerships because I tell people the truth, and it screws up their whole process. This time the dealership flat out refused to pay me for 6weeks worth of my hard work.

I sold plenty of cars that made plenty of money. They owe me over 5grand and their pay plan has a loophole that says that they dont have to pay me. They wont reveal the amount of gross or open the books so that I can review the deals. They are moving money from the front to the back of the deals to cheat me out of my meager profits. SHAME ON THEM!!! When I asked to look at the deals I was fired!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/larry-h-miller-chrysler-jeep-dodge-ram-in-surprise-az/surprise-Arizona-85388/larry-h-miller-chrysler-jeep-dodge-ram-in-surprise-az-THE-LOWEST-FORM-OF-SCUM-surprise-A-1045729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram in surprise az

they stole my money literally

AUTHOR: lisa marie - ()

They took advantage of me, mother of 6, in need of a vehicle after a total loss of my other one.  They let me drive for 6 days, called back demanded more money down which they knew I did not have.  I told them I didnt have extra money, they said bring the car back.  I bring it back and Alfie in finance publically humiliates me, denies ever speaking to me, laughs in my face when I threatened to call the attorney general, and refused to give me my measely 500 down payment back which was every dime I had.  He even had my kids crying.  I haven never been treated so badly in my life.  This happened over the course of this last week.