- Report: #420474
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Larry H. Miller, Landcar Agency, Colorado Springs, Co., Toyota And Toyota Ca.,Help Incident081005-00
Larry H. Miller, Landcar Agency, Colorado Springs, Co., Toyota And Toyota Ca.,Help Incident081005-009350 S.150 Sandy,, Utah U.S.A.
Larry H. Miller, Landcar Agency, Colorado Springs, Co., Toyota And Toyota Ca.,Help Incident081005-00 Sleazy from toyota dealer in Colorado Springs through to larry H. Miller and Landcar in Utah! Sandy And Colorado Springs Utah and Colorado
*Consumer Comment: Ripped Off By Landcar, Larry Miller and Toyota
*Consumer Comment: GEORGE, E-MAIL YOUR STORY, and YOUR RIPOFF REPORT, TO.......
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
We are retired 74 year olds living largely on Social security.
This whole thing has eaten away at me since last fall. Letting out my frustrations helps.
I am out $4,500.00.
They have lied and fed us a line of crap all along the way. There are no morals with these people!
Sue them? No thanks, at 74 we just want to treat and be treated fairly.
Why would want to spend our retirement years in courts dealing with Larry Millers empire?
A little smelly?? Read on.
Recently you contacted Toyota. Below is a summary of your contact message and our response.
Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
Re: Help [Incident: 081005-000089] Van Nguyen
Response (RFua) 10/23/2008 05:29 PM
Dear Mr. Krueger:
We regret to hear of your dissatisfaction in this matter.
According to our records, we note that the Service Manager, Dan Moran, and the General Sales Manager, Jason Frank, at Toyota of Colorado Springs reviewed all information pertinent to your case, and rendered a decision. Our review of the case indicates that all of Toyota's guidelines have been followed and we accordingly concur with the dealership's decision.
We have added your additional comments to your file #200810060712 where they are available for review by upper management.
We again apologize for the situation you encountered with your vehicle and we are sorry for any inconvenience or expense you may incur.
Toyota Customer Experience
Customer (George Krueger) 10/22/2008 08:58 AM
Incident created due to reply to expired incident 081005-000089.
Dear Mr. Van Nguyen, October 20, 2008
I think we have figured out what is happening with our claim.
1. We were not offered the Toyota warranty insurance package in 2005 when we bought our Camry.
Instead, we were only offered a "Land-car" Vehicle service contract, which we purchased for $1,370.00.
This Land-car does not have the best reputation. Check the Internet. But they are "cheaper" per DAN MORAN of Toyota Colorado, Colorado Springs. This contract is still in effect.
Toyota is not being served well by letting dealers suggest and use cut-rate warranty people instead of using Toyota's warranty/insurance!
One gets an eerie feeling that some of these people are in bed
with each other. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. NOT an ethical business practice.
2. It seems Mr.Jason Frank runs this dealership in Colorado Springs. Our meeting with him (Bottom line) was left at it would be our word against the man who wrote up the work order for us on August 27th., 2008. (Mr. Heath)
My wife and I definitely were not informed of the SERIOUS problem with the leaking water pump. We did not "decline" having it attended to promptly.
Yet, we were handed the keys and told they did not get all the 60,000 mile check work done.
No one suggested we leave our Camry over night and pick it up with the work completed the next day or make another
appointment A.S.A.P. to fix t he leaking water pump!
We live almost 100 miles away from this dealership!
Would you condone customers driving off your property/business with a car that you knew could be in serious
trouble soon? I think it would be very prudent to explain the possible troubles a customer would surely encounter in a short time. That
responsibility lies with Toyota of Colorado, motor city.
3. Please consider Land-car once more. Our Camry motor goes out in Denver. AAA tows it to the nearest Toyota dealer, GO Toyota on Arapahoe rd. Their people think the trouble is the motor and would have to take it apart to be sure.
At this point I told them to go ahead. My wife went to call Land-car to let them know what was happening, while went to rent a car for a week.
When Mrs. Krueger returned from her telephone conversation with a man named Branden at Land-car we were all surprised (including the Go Toyota service manager) to hear the news.
Land-car was going to send a tow truck to your GoToyota dealer and tow our Camry to a Volkswagen dealership on the other side of Denver!
Land-car told my wife that they did not do business with Go Toyota.
4. Our Camry is being repaired at the Gene Osborn Volkswagen dealership at this time.
5. I have written and telephoned Toyota National. I am sorry to say that a person in your offices in California (Sandra) was no help at all. She got every detail wrong. People were calling us who had no idea of why they got our number!
6. My wife and I are extremely upset over all of this. Our feelings are that we really did nothing wrong. We had the car serviced every time at the dealership when service was due.
I have no idea how they have a work order that says that we declined service. Someone should really look into this.
I was in business a long time and a LOT of this just plain stinks.
This entire mess needs to be looked into so that it doesn't happen again.
Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Larry Miller Dealerships - Subaru, Toyota, and Dodge
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-H-Miller-Landcar-Agency-Colorado-Springs-Co-Toyota-And-Toyota-CaHelp-Incident081005-00/Sandy-Utah-84070/Larry-H-Miller-Landcar-Agency-Colorado-Springs-Co-Toyota-And-Toyota-CaHelp-Inciden-420474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.