Complaint Review: Larry H Miller of Riverdale, UT

• Updated: Fri, January 24, 2014

• Reported By: Chetta — No Ogden Utah
Larry H Miller of Riverdale, UT
1481 W Riverdale Rd, Riverdale, UT 84405 84414, Utah USA

Larry H Miller of Riverdale, UT Troy Ballard General Manager of Larry Miller of riverdale If you are a women. Do not expect to be treated with respect at this dealership. 84414 Utah

I have had several problems with the servicing on my vehicle. When I called to complain to the GM of the dealership I was pushed aside to someone else, and then accused of being stupid because I supposedly did not understand the information that was being given to me. It was information that was not given to me and in order to cover themselves from admitting fault they blamed me for not receiving the information correctly. I was then told all of the problems that I was having with my car were my fault.  I have recorded every encounter I have had at the dealership. I would suggest anyone having the same problems to make sure you are recording what is said to you and all dealings you have had with the dealership. Lucky for me I have documented every encounter. Stay far away from this dealership if you want to save yourself a huge amount of hassle and degrading accusations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-H-Miller-of-Riverdale-UT/84414-Utah-88414/Larry-H-Miller-of-Riverdale-UT-Troy-Ballard-General-Manager-of-Larry-Miller-of-riverdale-1118181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry H Miller of Riverdale, UT