• Report: #193974

• Submitted: Tue, May 30, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 30, 2006

• Reported By:Garden Grove California
Larry H Parker
350 San Antonio Dr. Long Beach, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 562-427-2044
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Larry H Parker ripoff Long Beach California

I was rear ended 11-04-05 during the course of of my job. On 2-13-06 I contacted Larry H Parker to handle the case. They are my 3rd law office now. As A result of the accedent my life has been A nightmare: I am unable to work, And I may never be able to go back to work, I am still in A lot of pain, I have not had any income sence the accedent, I have sold allmost everything I own now, Because my employer American Tow And Auto Repairs was not paying into workers comp Ins, Or State Dissability, The Labor Board won't do anything. And now I have mounting debts.

I am still being treated by A Docter for my injury on A lien. The man that rear ended me between 40-60 mph was talking on A cell phone while reaching down to the floor for A music cd had Auto Cub Ins, And to get to the point the law office of Larry H Parker keep telling me that I will have to pay for my medical bills and if I need money I need to get A job.

How dare thay say that to me after all the commercials I have seen saying that thay would fight for me. That is A big fat lie. I e-mailed the ACLU to try to get help but no responce. I dont see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore. It's all over for me now.

Chris
Garden Grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2006 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larry-H-Parker/Long-Beach-California-90807/Larry-H-Parker-ripoff-Long-Beach-California-193974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry H Parker