Complaint Review: larry hourd

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: loraine — panama Florida
larry hourd
pob. box 2905 Kansas City, Kansas USA

larry hourd I have a letter that he send me about a 1,320,000.00 and to get the money I have to pay 12.99 or 3.00 more to fast delivery? Kansas City Kansas

my name is loraine flennory, I have a letter that larry hourd send me about 1,320.000.00 befor I get the money I have to pay 12.99 or 300 dollor more for very delivery. I will like said that is a ripoff and some one do something about this please!!!     " thank you Loraine flennory""

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/larry-hourd/Kansas-City-Kansas-66110/larry-hourd-I-have-a-letter-that-he-send-me-about-a-132000000-and-to-get-the-money-I-h-1090453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on larry hourd