Complaint Review: Larry's Mobile & Transmission Service

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Joe — hartman Arkansas
Larry's Mobile & Transmission Service
307 E. Hwy 64 Coal Hill, Arkansas USA

Larry's Mobile & Transmission Service Scam all away around! He will not do the work you pay him to do! Puts old part on your vehicle and charge you for new ones! **STAY FAR AWAY** Coal Hill Arkansas

On May 1, 2014 I paid Larry the owner of Larry's Mobile & Transmission Service $625.00 to put new upper and lower ball joints and wheel bearing hubs on the front-end of my truck. The next day I picked up my truck after he said it was good to go. After I got home I discovered that Larry did not put all the parts on my truck that i paid for. In fact he only put 1 part out of the 6 he was supposs to put on. I asked him why he did what he did, he got in my face and stated he didn't do the work and he was not responable for what happend. He refused to give my mony back. This guy is a theif and will steal you blind!! Stay far away from this guy. Since I have been trying to get my money back, people everyday has told me a story about Larry screwing them out of money and bad work... If you see the buisnees, keep driving FAST!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Larrys-Mobile-Transmission-Service/Coal-Hill-Arkansas-72832/Larrys-Mobile-Transmission-Service-Scam-all-away-around-He-will-not-do-the-work-you-p-1145348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Larry's Mobile & Transmission Service