Complaint Review: Las Palmas Del Sol East - Thesman Communities

• Submitted: Thu, June 23, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, June 23, 2005

• Reported By:apache junction Arizona
Las Palmas Del Sol East - Thesman Communities
3400 S. Ironwood Dr. Apache Junction, Arizona 85220 Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Thesman Communities - Las Palmas Del Sol East - Barbara Winn dishonest fraudulent billing, lying about work not done, harrassment, violation of privacy by discussing me with another tenant RIPOFF Apache Junction, Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe Arizona

This concerns a ripoff by the manager of my mobile home Park. They asked for weed removal. I am partially disabled, so was late to comply.

I did the work myself and was billed 100.00 for the work and it was added it to my lot rent.

I refused to pay. She then said she doesn't like the way I trimmed the shrubs & tried to send a workman to "trim" them & charge me the fee, anyway.

I spoke with an individual who touts himself as a tenant's advocate, (ATA) but within hours, though he claimed he had no time to see me that day, he found time to talk with the manager without my knowledge or permission & then came to my home to say that the manager said she had paid a crew 100.00 to "do" my yard.

If she claims my work doesn't suit her why does she insist she paid to have it done? If this were true, Why doesn't she approach those non-existent workmen and make them finish their work?

Maybe it's because there were no "workmen" at all.

Patricia
apache junction, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2005 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Palmas-Del-Sol-East-Thesman-Communities/Phoenix-Mesa-Tempe-Arizona-85220/Thesman-Communities-Las-Palmas-Del-Sol-East-Barbara-Winn-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-147276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Palmas Del Sol East - Thesman Communities