helps

• Updated: Sun, January 01, 2006

• Reported By:eagle springs North Carolina
Las Vegas Actionable Award Program
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas Actionable Award Program they said I won 3.3 million dollars I sent $20 dollars and never recieve my money ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Are you KIDDING??????

*Author of original report: i left everything for the money

They won me stating that I won 3.3 million dollars and they told me to send $20 dollars by money order. They told me to wait about one week to recieve the money, but instead of sendig me the money they sent me some more letters stating that I won some more money and that I have to send $20 more dollars by money order. But I wrote them back and told them that I had sent my $20 dollars and I just wanted the money they said I won.

I have recieve about 25 letters stating that I have won some money. Some of the letters came from US SWEEPSTAKES ADVISOR po box 98835 las vegas, nv 89195-0418. then one by CONSILIDATED RESEARCH AUTHORITY po box 98845 las vegas, nv 89193. then one by UNITED STATES OF PATRIOTISM AWARD po box 98855 las vegas, nv 89193-8855. Then one by DEPARTMENT OF INVESTIGATIVE RESEACH po box 98902 las vegas,nv 89193-8902. then one by WINNERS LIST po box 880596 boca raton, fl 33433-9998. then one by DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE AND DISBURSEMENT po box 8848 ft.lauderdale, fl 33310-8848. then on by ASMINISTRATOR NATIONAL BUREAU OF PRIZE INFORMATION PO BOX 98835 LAS VEGAS, NV 89195-0418. All of them was sign by a man with initials J R. this happen in AUGUST 2005.

Shavonne
eagle springs, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2005 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Actionable-Award-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89195-0434/Las-Vegas-Actionable-Award-Program-they-said-I-won-33-million-dollars-I-sent-20-dollars-169819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Actionable Award Program

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Are you KIDDING??????

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Can anyone REALLY be that stupid?

Did you ever enter a sweepstakes or in any way apply for an award? Then common sense would tell you that this is BS.

Furthermore, no LEGITIMATE sweepstakes will EVER ask you to send money to claim prize winnings!

What makes people fall for this crap?? Desperation, stupidity, greed, laziness?

There is no free ride.

Time to go back to the trailer park now.

i left everything for the money

AUTHOR: Shavonne - (U.S.A.)

When they said that i was going to get the money within a couple of weeks, me, my husband, and two kids left our jobs, and house because we thought we was going to move back and buy a house and some land, but we never recieve any money. Now we are living with my mother trying to get back on our feet, and it is not easy because now we have to find jobs. That is the reason why we left and relocated somewhere else because their is not any jobs around here. May GOD be with everybody that has been rip-off.