Complaint Review: las vegas choppers, Mark Brattin

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: mike — sheridan Wyoming
las vegas choppers, Mark Brattin
5115 dean martin drive las vegas, Nevada United States of America

las vegas choppers, Mark Brattin lier and crook,took 26000 and produced nothing, still fighting with him. las vegas, Nevada

In August of 2012 I spent days discussing and putting together the plans of a custom built chopper with mark. I wired him $26000 and was told it would take 90 days. The very next day after wireing him the money I found his reviews and called them trying to cancel and get my money back.Mark said he already ordered parts and was starting on the bike.

As soon as they got my money no one would answer phone calls again, it was all done by e-mail I spent the next 3 months with numorous emails trying to find out how the bike was comeing along.Mark kept telling me he had a big hold up in paint and would not give anymore detail.I finelly flew to vegas and went to his shop. Met Mark and was told he had problems with paint so he pulled a hole new chassie and started over and the bike would for sure be done in febuary.

He intoduced me to his mechanics,the painter that was to paint the bike, and showed me the brand new motor that was suppossed to be for the bike. Well Febuary came and still no bike. All you get with mark is one excuse after another.

It has been 9 months now and still no bike. Mark has quit answering my e-mails and will not contact me.I am now going threw the legal system to try to collect from him.Ihave talk to multible others that have went threw the same as me.Do not do any bussiness with las vegas choppers for they are crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/las-vegas-choppers-Mark-Brattin/las-vegas-Nevada-89118/las-vegas-choppers-Mark-Brattin-lier-and-crooktook-26000-and-produced-nothing-still-fi-1043936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on las vegas choppers, Mark Brattin