Complaint Review: Las Vegas Choppers

• Updated: Thu, March 24, 2011

• Reported By: Chris — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Las Vegas Choppers
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Las Vegas Choppers Marc Brattin, Inet Motor Group Stolen motorcycle Las Vegas, Nevada

*General Comment: Also ripped off, would like to help

*General Comment: Im a victim too!!!

*Consumer Comment: also ripped off

*Consumer Comment: info

I recently filed a lawsuit against Marc Brattin & Las Vegas Choppers.  I had entered into a contract with him about a year ago to lease my motorcycle out in the Las Vegas area.  He has not paid me for four months per our contract and has since cancelled the insurance on my bike.  I suspected for months that he sold my bike without my authorization and kept the proceeds, but he kept giving me the runaround.  I would like to speak with other victims of Marc, and bring them in on the lawsuit against him.  I have a lot of information for individuals that have fallen victim to Marc.  I have every intention of seeing this through to the end and putting this guy behind bars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2010 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Choppers/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Las-Vegas-Choppers-Marc-Brattin-Inet-Motor-Group-Stolen-motorcycle-Las-Vegas-Nevada-643715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Choppers

#1 General Comment

Also ripped off, would like to help

AUTHOR: chopper1 - (United States of America)

I was also ripped off by Marc and I'd like to join the lawsuit or help in anyway. Please let me know how I can contact you.

#2 General Comment

Im a victim too!!!

AUTHOR: las vegas - (Virgin Islands (US))

This scam artist got me for $60k PLUS!!!!! all I want is justice!!!! How can I get a hold of the other victims?  Marc, Las vegas Choppers can not keep getting away with ruining peoples lives!

also ripped off

AUTHOR: Bike owner - (United States of America)

How can I also reach you, he got me for 2 bikes.

lets figure this out.

info

AUTHOR: Ripped of by Las Vegas Choppers - (United States of America)

how can I reach you ? i was scammed by that guy also he got me for 20k