Complaint Review: las vegas choppers

• Updated: Wed, February 17, 2010

• Reported By: anonymuos — Taos New Mexico United States of America
las vegas choppers
3900 las vegas blvd las vegas, Nevada United States of America

las vegas choppers marc brattin sold me a bike and did not deliver it las vegas, Nevada

Marc Brattin was an authorized dealer for Big Bear Choppers out of California.  He was actually the only dealer close enough to New Mexico.  Talked to him over the phone and went out to Las Vegas to meet with him.  I gave him all the custom specs to the bike and he said it was gonna be about 6 to 8 weeks for the bike to be assembled.  Well I received an E-mail from Marc telling me that the bike manufacture was running behind and it was gonna be more like 8 to 14 weeks.  The payment book came in the mail and payments were being made.  Well the weeks kept getting longer and still no bike.  I notified Marc that if he didn't get my bike here in 6 months, I was gonna do some investigating myself.  Low and behold 6 month period hit, I imediately called the bike manufacture and spoke to a shop super.  He informed me that there was no bike being built, nor was there a kit purchased either.  He also asked for the vin # and checked on that.  There data base verified that the vin did not come from Big Bear Choppers.  I informed the bank right away.  They were takin for 20 grand and I didn't get a bike.  My lawyer is on this case now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/las-vegas-choppers/las-vegas-Nevada-/las-vegas-choppers-marc-brattin-sold-me-a-bike-and-did-not-deliver-it-las-vegas-Nevada-570677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on las vegas choppers