Complaint Review: Las Vegas Locksmith

• Updated: Sun, October 30, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Las Vegas Locksmith
3595 Las Vegas Blvd. South Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Las Vegas Locksmith 24/7 Las Vegas Locksmith .247locksmithlasvegas.com- scam. Quote you one price but try to charge you twice that amount. Las Vegas, Nevada

I called them because I was locked out of my car.  They told me it was a 15 dollar service charge and 30 dollars to start labor. They told me they would be there in 20 minutes.  I waited over an hour for them just to call me back and then they told me ( over the phone) that it was gonna cost 75 dollars to open my car door.  They guy hadn't even gotten to my location yet but already they wanted to start upping the price.

I told them nevermind and called another locksmith.  They called me back 3 times after that and were angry with me that I called someone else but they still wanted to overcharge me and refused to tell me how far away they were. I went with another locksmith (which was also a scam) but these guys are terrible.  They will quote you on one price but try to immediately charge you way more, even before labor has begun.  Don't let them try to scam you for something that should cost half as much.  If they haven't started labor, they can't start to up the price.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2011 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Las-Vegas-Locksmith/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Las-Vegas-Locksmith-247-Las-Vegas-Locksmith-247locksmithlasvegascom-scam-Quote-you-o-793621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Las Vegas Locksmith