Complaint Review: Laser Cosmedica

• Submitted: Wed, July 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Dot — Groton Massachusetts
Laser Cosmedica
1208 B VFW Parkway Suite 305 West Roxbury Ma 02132 West Roxbury, Massachusetts USA

Laser Cosmedica Sleek Medspa I prepaid for a package with Sleek Medspa $2000.00, they were acquired by Laser Cosmedica when I made an appointment with them the would only see me if I paid another $482.50 half of my remaining balance. I did pay it at the West Roxbury address. They did a "skin peel" I felt absolutely nothing, my nest appt. was in 2 weeks and when i showed they were gone. No phone call, nothing!! I have tried repeatedly to reach someone, no calls have been returned. This was such a rip off there must be some way for their clients to get reimbersed. West Roxbury Massachusetts

I bought a skin care package from Sleek Medspa in Burlington MA for $3000.00.  I pre paid $2000.00.  Then Sleek was acquired by Laser Medica located in West Roxbury MA.  When I made an appointment with them they had all my information and would only start my tx's if I paid $482.50 (1/2 of my balance) which I did.  They did a skin peel, I felt absolutely nothing.  I went for a 2nd appt. 2 weeks later, they were gone!  No phone call no email nothing!!   I made numerouse calls and one time I was told they were moving to Braintree.  I still have never heard back from them and there is never an answer at their number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laser-Cosmedica/West-Roxbury-Massachusetts-02132/Laser-Cosmedica-Sleek-Medspa-I-prepaid-for-a-package-with-Sleek-Medspa-200000-they-we-1065985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laser Cosmedica