Complaint Review: Laser-Therapy US

• Updated: Sat, August 31, 2013

• Reported By: Nuts4Cats — Houston Texas
Laser-Therapy US
56 Woodland Drive Woodland Park, New Jersey USA

Laser-Therapy US Michael Del Greco, owner Warranty Cheater Woodland Park New Jersey

I bought a laser device from a Dr. Lubecki in California, who gets the lasers from Laser-Therapy US, on 10/31/12. In August, the key that turns the laser on started to be hard to insert and after several days of difficulty, it finally stuck in the locking mechanism altogether.

When I had another problem with the laser earlier, Dr. Lubecki had told me to contact Michael Del Greco, the owner of the laser company, for advice. So that's what I thought I was supposed to do this time, too. I contacted him, told him the problem, and he told me to send it to him and that he would fix it and return it. I did that.

Then I received an email saying that even though it is still under warranty, I must pay $95 for the repair because I had dropped the laser. That is absolutely not true. I did not drop the laser, ever. And he should not be able to hold a $1500 machine hostage until I pay an unfair and unfounded charge.

To make matters even more frustrating, Dr. Lubecki told me that I was supposed to send it to him--even after the warranty period--so that he would send me a new one, then send mine to Del Greco to be reapired and returned to him. No problem at all and no charge. Had I done that, there would not be a problem now. Del Greco should honor that as well.

Be that as it may, there should not be a charge for something I did not do. I know the truth; Del Greco does not. It's as simple as that. He can try to blame me all he wants, but it doesn't change the fact that I did not drop the laser. My suspicion is that it's a racket for making more money from people who will do anything to get their huge investment back. I cannot afford to lose that $1500, believe me, but this is so unjust that I cannot let him get away with it.

Note: I used a credit card for the original transaction with Dr. Lubecki, but I have not paid Del Greco the $95. So I am not sure what to check below.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laser-Therapy-US/Woodland-Park-New-Jersey-07424/Laser-Therapy-US-Michael-Del-Greco-owner-Warranty-Cheater-Woodland-Park-New-Jersey-1080768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Laser-Therapy US