Complaint Review: lastminute.com

• Reported By: Anon — Internet United Kingdom
lastminute.com

lastminute.com beware lastminute.com Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help

lastminute.com is a UK-based online travel agent and, as far as I know, it is a publically listed company whose shares are listed on the London stock exchange.  In reality, however, the company functions as a scam. I booked hotel accommodation through their website, and then decided to cancel (which the website says you can).  I followed the cancellation procedure, but my credit card was still charged for the full value of my hotel stay.  When I tried to get a refund, I was just stonewalled until I eventually gave up. So basically, they stole the money. Do not use this website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2011 03:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lastminutecom/internet/lastminutecom-beware-lastminutecom-Internet-815728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lastminute.com

We would like to help

AUTHOR: Travelocity media - (United States of America)

Good Afternoon,

We are very sorry to hear of the issues you had with your reservation booked through Lastminute.com. If you could provide us with some more information we would be happy to try to assist you. Please email us at mediacustomercare@travelocity.com . Please include your Travel Trip ID and contact information.

Thank You, Travelocity  Customer Relations.

formal