Complaint Review: lastminute.com

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: T M Diaz — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
lastminute.com
On line, Massachusetts United States of America

lastminute.com Travelocity NO CUSTOMER SERVICE of any kind only NO ONE resolves problems with tickets or the insurance they sell you. On line, Massachusetts

*UPDATE Employee: we would like to help

It is virtually impossible to get in touch with a living person. They keep you on the line and then you get connected to numbers in foreign countries with people who hardly speak English.
After days of calling a series of numbers I found out that the ticket I bought (1,300 dollars) from lastminute.com WAS NOT last minute .com but Travelocity (?) no one informed me before then since I received a confirmation mail form lastminute.com after the purchase.

Then if you need to make any sort of changes, you cannot do this through the ailine, you have to go back to them, because they are the agent , so they have to call the airline to make the changes.  BUT you never get to the right place or the right person , becasue they keep transfering you or giving you different numbers, or you simply hang on listening to the music on the phone for ever.  I have wasted day after day on this. The airline cannot help you

Then I purchase travel insurance with them. Dont even try to get to them, when I called a number I found somewhere (no number for the travel insurance on the confirmation email last minute.com sent to me)
they told me that they no longer cover last minute .com so I had to call a series of other numbers they kept giving me.
I have bee unable to contact anyone who could give me an answer. When I said I want to CANCEL the insurance since I already established that they would be worthless n case I needed them, they refer me back to lastminute.com /travelocuty and then it starts all over again.
Apparently they do not train their people, or they are simply a scam. I dont know what to think after this experience.

They are a nightmare. NEVER PURCHASE from these people go directly to the airlie, they cost the same price.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2010 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lastminutecom/On-line-Massachusetts-/lastminutecom-Travelocity-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-of-any-kind-only-NO-ONE-resolves-problems-w-672237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lastminute.com

we would like to help

AUTHOR: Travelocity media - (United States of America)

Good Afternoon,

We are very sorry to hear of the issues you had with your reservation booked through Lastminute.com. If you could provide us with some more information we would be happy to try to assist you. Please email us at mediacustomercare@travelocity.com . Please include your Travel Trip ID and contact information.

Thank You, Travelocity  Customer Relations.